Cabinets, Millwork and FabricatorsSolid Surfaces: Avonite Surfaces
Description of item:
Royal Plywood Announces Partnership with Avonite Surfaces. Offering Avonite Surfaces ™ design + quality, now with Royal Plywood's unparalleled customer service and competitive pricing.
For over 25 years, Avonite's leading innovation has created products that push the boundaries and expectations of surfacing and set new product benchmarks for the entire industry. Today, Avonite's leadership role in sustainable design and innovation continues to take surfacing beyond ordinary.
- Royal Plywood now offers immediate delivery, eliminating costly will call pick-up or delivery charges from a 3rd party warehouse or carrier
- Serving the healthcare, retail, commercial and educational markets
- Avonite Surfaces materials can contribute to the achievement of certain LEED credits
- Over $1M in Avonite inventory available in stock locally; allowing access to a wide breadth and depth of surfacing designs
- Avonite is made in the USA
The Studio Collection™ and Foundation Collection™
Below are two distinct product lines, each with unique qualities that bring a variety of design solutions. The Studio Collection™ sets the bar in esthetics with rich collections inspired by glass, precious metals, and a recycled product collection with 40% recycled content. These products are 36” X 120” X 12 mm (1/2”) and are produced in Belen, NM –USA. Foundations™ products are 100% acrylic and are produced in the Florence, KY-USA facility which is the largest continuous cast acrylic plant in the Western Hemisphere, second largest in the world. This facility is unique as it allows for the production of sheets 60” wide in a variety of thicknesses.
View the full Color Collection
| Foundations ™
30" x 144" x 12 mm (1/2")
Special order up to 60" wide x 208" in length in a variety of thicknesses
|The Studio Collection ™
36" x 120" x 12 mm (1/2")
Wet Wall Panels:
Avonite's Wet Wall Panel System offers the perfect solution for today’s building demands. Solid surface panels are the preferred choice for the challenging environments found in today’s healthcare, military and education facilities requiring optimal performance in wet conditions. Avonite Wet Wall Systems delivers superior performance, durability, flexibility, and offers 60-inch panel widths to help you solve any design challenge. Reaching corner to corner without battens or joints, Avonite is easily adapted to the size and function of your design demands.
36" x 96" x 6 mm (1/4")
60" x 96" x 6 mm (1/4")
Wet wall Color Collection
Sinks and Bowls:
All sinks and bowls are available in White and Ivory, and feature a ten-year limited warranty. We offer a selection of vanity sinks that are a perfect complement to your Studio Collection or Foundations Vanity. Seamless fuse mounting affords a sleek, hygienic surface combination giving your bath the ultimate in quality and style.
Sinks and bowls
Features & Benefits of Solid Surface:
- 80+ designs to choose from
- From whites and beiges to bold colors, from solid to large chip-filled, from monochromatic to multi-colored, from opaque to translucent – the only limit is your imagination!
- Durable/Renewable: Avonite® solid surface is highly chemical resistant - able to withstand the rigorous cleaning and sanitizing without surface alteration or damage, and is easily renewed by buffing or sanding (see Avonite Care & Maintenance)
- Hygienic/Bacteriostatic: the non-porous nature of Avonite® surfaces inhibits the growth of bacteria and other microorganisms. In addition, solid surface is seamless. Solid surface sheets are seamed together versus grouted or welded. When properly finished the seams disappear so that there can be no build-up of any kind in the seams.
Technical Documents and Certificates
Avonite LEED Submittal
Avonite SCS Cert
NSF Certificate for Belen
NSF Certificate for Florence
Granite vs Solid Surfaces