Architects and Design CommunityDenise Breitenbucher Bio
Denise Breitenbucher is one of Royal Plywood’s Architectural Consultants and Certified Green Building Professionals with a background of wood products for the past 32 years. Denise started her career in 1976 with Georgia-Pacific and then in 1984 went to work for Weyerhauser. Working with these two leaders in the world of wood, Denise gained both knowledge and experience with building products and the wood industry.
For 13 years Denise was a Mill Representative for Timber Products Co. and Nevemar Decorative Surfaces. Her experience their expanded her knowledge of Hardwood Plywood, Particleboard, MDF, Import Hardwood Plywood, Lumber, Melamine, and Laminates. We believe that Denise has the expertise and experience to serve you, the customer, and introduce you to Royal Plywood and our large range of products.
As a member of the Royal Plywood Team, here are a few areas where Denise can offer her expertise to help you with your specific needs.
Educational Presentations Focusing on :
- Arborite Laminate
- FSC/Recyled Content/Rapidly Renewable Products/Indoor Air Quality
- Specifying Green Products
- Architectural Wood Veneers
- Decorative items such as NuMetal Laminate,Mirroflex, and Kirei products.
- Assistance in follow through of your specifications from Architect or Designer to contractor, sub-contractor, and fabricator.
- Locating specific required products can be difficult for contractors and fabricators. She can help resolve those issues by finding you the appropriate partner to get the job done correctly.